Friday, May 24, 2013

Almost time!!!!

Less than 18 hours I will be at the start line of the Fugitive Run while my Kenny and the boys are at the pig place shooting the pig for the Annual Pig Roast.

Here is some of what I will be doing in the morning while my kids are having fun playing and helping prep the pig to cook.

The climbing of the rope and wall scares me a lot I know I don't have tons of upper body strength and the jumping off the cliff well lets just say I may need a nudge or some good encouragement. However the bottom picture actually looks fun as long as the rungs aren't to far apart making it hard for my 5foot frame to manage.

After the race I will be joining my family at the pig roast for the rest of the weekend I just looked at last years pictures and cant believe how much both boys have grown!
I decided this year to be relaxed and a cool mom and if the boys want to wear the same dirty stuff two days in a row I will let them... But they will have to clean their hands and faces frequently... They have been counting down the days for a while now and knew when they woke up this morning that it was pig roast time. I hope I am not to banged up to bad from the race to really have a good time. I do know this once I make it there and I plan on having a nice cold beer!!!!

I work Sunday night but I am glad that I will be able to do dinner with everyone that afternoon and visit with people we see once a year.

2 comments:

  1. Are those real photos? Do you really have to jump off a cliff? Yikes! I hope you have lots of good pics:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those are real pictures from the pre event they had.

      Delete