Friday, May 3, 2013

5 Question Friday

So it's Friday or at least that's what my calander and phone tell me. I am not sure what day if feels like.

It was warm and in the 80's on Wednesday and today its 35 and raining and parts of Missouri got quite a bit of snow last night. Bring on spring soon please.



1. What is your next home improvement goal? Having my hubby build his shop/garage so he can move all his junk out of our 3 car attached garage.. Then maybe just maybe I will get to park in there.
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)... Don't have much time to read these days but I would probably pick a book that has a series so you could have 2 or 3 to read over and over.
3. What is on top of your refrigerator? Dust I'm sure. We have cabinets right above the fridge and well there is a two inch gap between the two. Need to get the swiffer up there and dust. Our old house had all sorts of random things stored up there. Like my hubbys budweiser collector beer bottles and plastic beer cup things we got on our first anniversary concert we went to.
4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps? Facebook, weather, instagram, pintrest and my running/fitness apps.
5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job? Not really anything I hate. Dislike the late nights some weeks, not enough money for the work and hours he puts in. But still really decent for our area.
I'm sure if he had to pick something about my jobs it would be me never being home.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't feel like it should be friday, this week flew by!

    I'm right with you on the phone Apps!

    ReplyDelete