Time for another weekly chase! Last week my goals were:
1-Challenge goal- Continue to find friends in real life to join in with workouts and healthy food adventures. Still talking to the friend that wants to do a few races together. Hope that once I meet the other girl that I am doing the Fugitive Run with that we can do some workouts together or at least stay in touch after this race.
2-Drink more water than soda.Did really well with this!
3-Focus on getting workouts in this week even if its just something simple as wall pushups, squats and planks. Still doing wall pushups at work and played outside with the kids some this week and stayed pretty active. Apparently I did something this weekend to make my legs sore not sure what but I defiantly worked some muscles.
4-Spend time with the kids of an evening this working 7 day a week is taking a toll on me and I am sure them as well. Did really well with this we had a few stressful evenings with the boys being tired and wanting to argue and whine.
5-Make next Saturday fun and special for the kids and take them to do something fun. I work Friday night and all day on Sunday so since Saturday is open I want to make it count. This didn't go quite as planned however we ended up having fun anyway. I will do a post on it later this week. But the kids had fun and we had some family time which was super nice.
Goals for this week
1 - Challenge Goal continue to work with friends who are healthy and active so nice having those around. I found out the Clean Eating Challenge group I joined at the first of the month is going to continue. I have learned a lot from the group and super glad to see it continue.
2-Drink lots and lots of water this week to get hydrated for the race.
3-Really pay attention to what I eat this week so I can feel awesome for my upcoming race.
4-Get laundry done and pack everything for our weekend by Wednesday.
5-Survive the race on Saturday.
Great job Shelley! Have an awesome race on Saturday!!!!
ReplyDelete