Friday, February 3, 2012

Where did the week go....

Gee this week has flown by! I only had one evening this week that wasn't full and I was able to be home with the kids. And of course that one night had to be the only night in the whole week both were crabby and cranky all evening. Nathan and Blake are loving their two nights a week with daddy and look forward to it, which is good. However part of the reason they like it is because they get to stay up later, which in turn makes for some rough mornings for me. But two out of 5 nights I will be ok with for now anyway.

This week in class we got to learn about the respiratory system, heart and the blood flow as well as chest cavities, bones and organ locations. Huge overload of my little brain but I am slowly making ways to remember all of it. We have our first big division exam next Thursday we have a study guide and I hope to have lots of time to get a lot of studying done between now and then.
Monday we get to learn how to take vitals (which I already know how to do) but I will finally get to use my new stethoscope :)

House progress has stalled once again. The cabinets should be arriving next week hopefully and I really hope we can get the painting finished up real soon.

Also this week I have became more dedicated to getting workouts in each day. Realized Wednesday night studying while walking on the treadmill wasn't a great idea. Even cut way way back on my soda intake which has been a bit hard. Because the more tired I am and the more stressed I get the more I want a soda.

Really hoping the rain subsides in the next 15 minutes so I can go out and get some cardio in during lunch. I have no problem walking in light rain or drizzle but its been raining pretty hard most of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment