The teacher took a poll to see who wanted to learn new material first or take the test first, sorry dumb question to ask because all of us wanted the test done and out of the way. It was 100 question multiple choice and we had two hours. I flew thru the test pretty fast and was the first one done, when I handed her the test she was like um already you sure. Yep I am sure so I had about an hour to kill in the other classroom before the next person was done. We had to wait to get our scores until everyone was done with the test which felt like an eternity. I killed my cell phone battery texting friends while I was
Then we went back in to our room and she started handing them back out I was NERVOUS and then she handed me mine and I got a 94% missed 6 questions out of the 100 and they were the 6 I wasn't sure on when I answered them. Some of the questions seemed to have to possible right answers you had to pick the better of the two. I had set a goal for myself to get 90 and I surpassed that!..
Some of the people in the class didn't pass and I felt really bad for one girl I knew she knew her material but she stressed out and over studied on it. They will get to retake it on Monday or Tuesday.
We are now moving on to the chapter about airways and have a test on that in a week or so, somehow after getting thru the first big test I am more calm about future ones. That is until we get to state and national testing this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment