Wow Wednesday already seems like this week is flying!
- Last Friday I left work early for a Dr. Appointment for an endemetrosis biopsy and well it wasn't the most comfortable thing I had ever had done. Once we have results of that I will schedule the Novasure procedure and hopefully be the last thing. However that is also in office and well scares me just a bit.
-Saturday was our first auction of the year and while it was nice being inside it was a pain in the butt loading and unloading the trailer because we took everything inside the building. We already have several more scheduled so I hope it doesn't interfere with my clinicals for class and hopefully our house will be done so Kenny can watch the boys so I don't have to find sitters on weekends.
-Also on Saturday our interior doors came in and I we unloaded 16 of them I sure didn't need to workout on Saturday after the loading and unloading for the auction and then moving all the doors! I can't wait to get a picture of the closet door that is a mirror on both sides I LOVE IT.
-Sunday was a pretty quiet day Blake had spent the weekend with my parents so we picked him up early Sunday morning. Nathan wanted to go to Papa Kennys so we dropped him off there on the way to Vienna. Kenny worked on finishing the paint in the master bedroom and in Nathan's room.
-Monday I was off work and able to go over to the new house twice to watch them lay brick. I was glad I could take some pictures of them working. The guy who is laying it has been a long time friend of Kenny's family and we waited a long time for him to start our house. I am sure we could have had it done long ago and maybe cheaper but we decided we wanted Freddie to do the brick and no one else. I think its worth the wait because it already looks awesome!
-Nathan keeps telling everyone that daddy painted his room green and yellow so cute. He is so proud of his own room and shows it to everyone who comes over.
-I can't wait to order some of the decorations for Blake's bullrider/cowboy room. I really want to decorate it and surprise him. I have several ideas just need some help making them work out.
-Class is going good I still get frustrated with some things we are learning but I have to realize I am not alone and that everyone is learning at the same time and its all new and foreign to all of us. I am very excited to start our ride alongs and ER time.
-We hired a new person at my work to help me, which is great but trying to teach someone a job while trying to keep up with all the work is a bit complicated and stressful. However I keep telling myself it will all work out and be just fine.
-I signed up for my first ever race! Its a virtual race and it had a choice of half marathon or 10k I chose to do the 10k which is 6.2 miles (yes I had to google that to find the mileage) I hope to get that done tonight provided the kids are in bed on time. I have only ever went 5 miles so this will be a challenge and I may be a bit sore the following day.
-Couple weeks ago I bought some CLICK protein drink mix and when mixed and warm tastes just like my favorite cappuchino and keeps me full all morning with way less calories. Over the weekend Kenny bought some Whey Protein mix that is chocolate flavor and I drank it mixed with milk the last two morning. It honestly tastes just like chocolate milk! Plus keep me feeling pretty full until lunch.
-I am making a goal for myself to bring my lunch each day not only to save money but to feel better from eating healthier foods. Just the thought of a burger from McDonalds makes me want to throw up however when its lunch time and I am starving with no lunch from home. I end up at the drive thru then regret it all day with a stomach ache.
You are going to do great in your virtual race! I keep hearing about Click. I need to try it. Good job bringing your lunches to work! Much healthier and easier on the wallet.
ReplyDelete