So far day one morning one with no soda is going but I am sure dragging! I had some unsweet tea this morning and will have my one soda with lunch. I can say my mood and attitude hasn't been the greatest, not sure if that's a combination of stress with work and being over tired or from lack of sugar in my system.
Last night I placed the final order for all the ceiling fans for our house minus our master bedroom and I should get to pick them up tonight when I pay for them. I am always leery ordering things out of a book that you can't actually see so I really hope we like what we picked out.
Heard from our cabinet guy that hopefully next week he will be bringing some of our base cabinets out to install makes it feel so close to being done. That is until you go to thinking of all the little things like wiring the breaker box, hooking up all the outlets and switches. Painting and installing all the interior doors and baseboard. But it is finally coming together and all the small steps really look like big ones now.
School is still going great I still love it, I have to keep telling myself that some of what we are going over is things I already knew or understand. But that there are many in the class who have never been around EMT's or Fire Fighters so its a whole new world for them. Also realized I am the only one in class who had already bought all of their supplies for clinicals and only one who has turned in all the paperwork, shot records, drug screen etc. I thought that when we got the letter stating this is what you need that it needed to be done by the first night of class.
I got a super sweet email from a good friend yesterday morning that made me cry! But also made me super excited. Since my little boys will be looking all handsome in their little tuxes I best step my game up and get to picking myself out a dress to wear to the wedding. And hope that I am able to get a good picture of Kenny, Me and the boys. Blake still doesn't know about getting to be a part of "his" April's big day but told me a while back he needed a suit to wear so he could be handsome for her.
They will look so cute in tuxes! Thank you for letting them be apart of my big day! :)
ReplyDelete