Well it's Wednesday already (I am pretty sure it is anyway this week my brain is way off course with days) I still have homework to finish up tonight for my class tomorrow night. This chapter on Airways is about to kick my behind! The teacher hasn't gave her lecture on the chapter yet so we are flying a bit blind and in 60 pages of reading I am betting I don't need to memorize every line. So I hope tomorrow nights lecture will make the chapter clearer for me.
Last night for Valentine's day we fixed the kids breakfast for dinner. We had red heart shaped pancakes and sausage. I got Nathan new car's bubble bath and Blake got a new Nintendo DS game. Of course now Blake can't find the charger for his DS so there will be a search going on tonight for that.
Tonight I also need to catch up on putting away laundry and getting the dishes done. Amazing how those things can add up when it seems you are never home.....
Friday I get to leave work early for a Doctor's Appointment not real excited about that but I should get to make a stop at one or two of my favorite stores while there.
This Saturday is our first auction of the season seems awfuly early to me since our first last year was in April but at least we will be inside for once.
No comments:
Post a Comment