Well the first night of class has came and gone and I loved it!!! I was SO nervous waiting in the parking lot to go in (I didn't want to be the first one there). But once I walked in and went in to the exact classroom I spent two years in during highschool I was right at home. People kept filtering in and no one said a word to anyone was a bit awkward and strange. Once class started we had to stand up and introduce ourselves but I am not the youngest I actually feel sort of old some of the people are only 17! Then there are some who have kids my age its a nice mix of people.
Thankfully the teacher is super cool and we get a 10-15 minute break every hour so it makes the 4 hour class not seem quite as long. But they could get better chairs.
We already have a chapter to read in our book as well as two homework assignments. Boy oh boy its been years since I have had homework so I will be spending lunch hours and early morning to get it all accomplished. However all the late night and early mornings will be well worth it!
I was so excited when I got home last night I couldn't sleep at all was wide awake at 4 (should have got up and studied but kept thinking I would fall back asleep).
I'm glad you like it. It's something you've always been interested in.
ReplyDelete