Monday, January 9, 2012

Tonight is the night I have been waiting for.......!!!!!!

Tonight is a night I have been looking forward to for months, at 6pm I will be starting my EMT class! I am a mix of nerves and excitement about this new adventure.

Very ready to be in the classroom and officially be on my way to something new and exciting. However I am a very shy and quiet person so for me to be going in to a class with a bunch of strangers is stressful to say the least.

So I will just hold on and jump in with both feet, I have set a goal for myself to be in the top 3 of the class. Actually hoping for 1st but top 3 will do :) Figure if I have a goal that is set that will take away from the fears of the unknown.

However I have checked and rechecked my list of things I need to take with me a million times today to be sure I am not forgetting anything. Even messaged a friend on facebook last night to be sure I didn't need to take my stethoscope with me for the first night.

No comments:

Post a Comment