1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
At work in my desk drawer :) There is no good hiding places at home.
2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
I don't have things falling out but do end up having to clean the toys out once a week. My boys think they need to bring a toy each time we get in the car to go somewhere.
3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
Nope but would love to go once, not for the gambling or partying but to see the lights and all the awesome hotels. Oh and visit the Pawn Stars Shop.
4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
Summer cool room warm blanket and winter I want warm room but warm blankets too.
5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
I have never flown in a plane!
No comments:
Post a Comment