1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?
My squeaky santa that I got as a child, its as annoying as they come but it something I've had for as long as I can remember. Now my kids play with it and I know why my mom was glad to pack it away each year.
2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
Usually finish early there are a couple people that we are usually last minute for just because they are HARD to buy for.
3. When do you turn on your heat?
Wait as long as we can before making the switch this year it was November.
4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
It used to be private but I decided to make it public still don't have any more followers than before.
5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt?
After because those stains suck to get out. Sometimes I get ahead of myself and put it on before committing to a particular shirt and then have to carefully get it on and off without getting those spots.
No comments:
Post a Comment