Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Time sure flies by when you are busy busy

Where does the time go?? We are already in the second week of October and I realized I last posted in September!

Anyway we have been super busy lately lots of progress has been done on the house. I have worked auctions every weekend. The house should be ready for paint and tile within two weeks. Which hope it works out to where I can paint on the 22nd since we don't have an auction that weekend.

Blake's going to start an after school program two afternoons a week, I told him he could as long as the bus would bring him to daycare after. I think it will really help him and that he will enjoy it. He is still struggling some days with his teacher we have parent teacher conference in a couple weeks and I hope to get more insight on what is going on in class and why he doesn't like it.

Nathan has been talking more and more lately, he was calling Blake bubba and now calls him Bake. Tractors are called trucktors. He still thinks all big animals are cows. He got to help his Papa Mitch a couple weeks ago get the baby cows up to the pen and he talked about them forever and this past weekend he got to drive the tractor and spread fertilizer. But last night was a big first for him, he got to stay with daddy and work at the new house while Blake and I came home. He was so excited and even when they got home he told me I stay with Daddy.

I will try to post some pictures in the near future.

2 comments: