A. Age: 28
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Mopping
D. Dogs: 0
E. Essential start to your day: Having happy kids when they wake up
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver: gold but I do like some jewelry in silver
H. Height: 5' 0"
I. Instruments you play: currently none used to play clarinet in Jr. High
J. Job title: Mommy, wife and researcher/title ins processer/ secretary for volunteer fire department
K. Kids: 2 boys age 6 and 2
L. Live: Missouri
M. Mothers Name: Sheila
N. Nicknames: Minnie, Shell, Shellbean, Rosie (my grandpa's favorite for me)
O. Overnight hospital stays: just when my children were born
P. Pet peeves: Drivers who fail to signal when right in front of you. I'm sure I could think of more if I took the time
Q. Quote from a movie:
R. Right or Left handed: Right
S. Siblings: half sister that is 10 years younger
T. Time you wake up: weekdays between 5:30 and 6 depends on how long I hit snooze sometimes I get up at 6:30
U. Underwear: definitely
V. Vegetable you hate: cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: hubby or the kids stalling drives me insane, I sometimes think they do it on purpose
X. X-Rays: Just dental ones
Y. Yummy food you make: grape salad can't seem to keep it around longer than a day.
Z. Zoo Animal: I think they are all so fun to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment