Yesterday I took Nathan for his two year check up he weighs 28 pounds and is 33 3/4 inch tall! Did did great while at the doctor's office let them listen to his heart and look in his ears so much different than Blake was at that age!
Last weekend he got to ride his power wheels four wheeler for the first time and I think he LOVED it, although I think papa was a bit wore out after chasing him all day on it.
His papa said he is getting a lot better at steering and not running in to as many things. He thinks he just like his big brother now having his own four wheeler. I am GLAD it stays there and not at our house!
Last night we went to pick him up after Blake's parent teacher conference and he was wanting to go back outside and ride more he convinced papa to help him get his hat and gloves on...
Then I told him I thought his hat was getting to small for him, he loves this silly hat and has wore it all summer playing in the house. Here is the look he gave me when I told him he may have to get a new one.
My little boy isn't so little anymore he is becoming more and more independent and wanting to be like a big boy and do everything bubba and daddy do. Won't be long and daddy will have two deer hunters to take with him to the woods and to help him outside working.
No comments:
Post a Comment