Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stress stress and more stress

I think today would have been a great day to stay home and hibernate. Ever since I woke up today it has been one stressing thing after another. And I feel that I am super close to my breaking point and it is not even noon. Waiting on the Doctor Office to call back always makes me a bit more nervous when it takes them hours, yes I know they are super busy and that is probably the reason but I still find my mind wandering about.

Wish I could curl up under my desk and take a nap that may relieve some stress but don't think that would be a good idea then work would pile up more than it already has. I have come to the realization that I can no longer research copy and type 12 files a day my body just wont let me and its a struggle to do 6 in one day and still wears me thin by 5. Just keep telling myself only a couple more weeks then the baby will be here and then I can return to work and feel normal again.

So maybe this afternoon will go by smoothly and that I wont have any more trips to Jeff City for appointments or blood work and I can get back in to my normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment