Well as of today I am 34 weeks yay!!! I am so glad that I am on the downhill side of this long 9 months. I had two doctor appointments on Tuesday and both went well. The doctors agree that a scheduled c-section is the most feasible way to go for delivery now all I need is a date. I am curious to see if she will let me pick a date because I have a couple in mind that I would like.
As of September I will get to see both doctors weekly until birth, and with Blake's pregnancy I think I only had 2 or 3 weekly visits since he was 9 days early. So maybe this time will be just the same. The one good thing is both doctors work really well together and I get to schedule all my appointments on the same days so I only have to make one weekly trip in that direction.
Next Tuesday they will do measurements on the baby's head, femur and abdomen to get a weight. Two weeks ago he was 4 pounds 1 ounce so I am curious to see how much he has gained, because I have not gained weight since August 4th.
If I could figure out how to scan the ultrasound pictures on the copier/scanner here at work I would post a couple of his pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment