Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby

Well finally on Sunday I had enough energy to tackle major cleaning and got Kenny to help move Blake's furniture around so we could make room for baby!!! We have the bed in parts laying up against the wall but I am ok with that I am just happy it has a spot and its all at our house ready to assemble.

I have been buying diapers clothes etc. for the last few weeks have all the clothes washed and sorted in to the appropriate drawers ready to use bought the carseat last week. Just need to finish washing the covers to the bouncy seat and swing and I think finally we will be ready for when ever this little boy shows up.

Blake is excited to have a baby brother, I even found him a shirt on clearance at Target that says I'm a Big Brother he wants to wear it now but I told him he could as soon as the baby arrived.

I also realized last night that I need to pack my hospital bag and pack a bag for Blake and Kenny to keep in the car since time is close, Kenny thinks I am crazy for wanting to do so now but it will save him from having to figure out what I want or need later. Plus I know there is always a chance that I will go in for a normal appointment and they will say sorry you aren't going home its time. I have been at the Dr. office in Columbia and have seen that happen 3 times at least to people who came in for nomal appt. to find out it was time. I like being prepared and ready.

So three more weeks I will be 36 weeks and well in to a safe zone if baby comes, maybe then my mind will ease up on thinking all the what if's.

No comments:

Post a Comment