I am so nervous that we won't have everything bought and ready before the baby arrives in 5-7 weeks. Seems like the list is never ending and there isn't enough hours in the day. Maybe if I was better at organizing I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed.
I did make a little progress over the weekend I went thru all the clothes we have accumulated sorted them by size and type and counted everything to be sure we had enough (seems silly but it made me feel like something was done)
Today I went to Kmart to buy a storage tote for Blakes clothes that are too small and came across some bottles that were on sale and just happend to be the ones I had been looking at for the last few weeks but didn't want to pay the price they were asking. Its amazing how the little things can make you feel better.
Tomorrow is my next weekly appintment with the specialist in Columbia and then my 2 week appointment with my OB Dr in Jeff City and I have my fingers crossed all goes well. The past few days the baby hasn't moved near as much as it used to and I have been having tons of contractions and pains.
I will update tomorrow with what the doctors have to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment