Friday, August 21, 2009

The baby's name!!!

We have finally decided on a name for the baby! It took us this whole pregnancy of pondering and thinking. I would like a name but Kenny wouldn't then he would pick one and I wouldn't like it. Then he would pick names that he knew we'd never use but just had to give me a hard time with such as John Henry, George Arthur, I think he even threw in a Wilbur.

We narrowed it down to two names a couple weeks ago: Kyle Steven, Curtis Steven, or Nathan Steven. Well I liked Nathan and Curtis but didn't want to use Kyle. He liked Curtis but one of his friends from High School is the same name but spelled Kurtis. So we decided on Nathan, which he also went to school and was friends with a Nathan but guess since we rarely see him he liked it better?? Who knows how men's brains function at times.

I was so glad to finally have a name picked out and ready, we had Blake Austin picked well before my 20 week ultrasound to know we were having a boy. Back then Kenny was dead set on if it was a girl it would be Harleigh which I never really liked.

Blake says he likes his baby brother's name but still wants to call it turd head ha glad we didn't let him name the baby!!!

1 comment: