Last week got crazy busy and I never got around to posting weekly chase goals. However I was super busy but managed to get my water in as well as TONS of walking.
It is July and a new challenge! Molly has created the All About the Minutes Challenge Each day this week you are to take one minute and do one exercise as many times as you can in that minute!
My weekly goals are:
1- Get my water in daily I seem to do great until I get busy or I am at my second job and forget.
2- Bring my lunch daily to work.
3-Do my one minute exercises daily. I think I will do pushups, crunches and maybe give squats a try this week.
4-Get in 3 walks on my lunch breaks this week. I am SO ready to get back to it I know running won't happen for a little bit but walking and building up endurance and speed can begin :) I have a 5k August 3 to get ready for.
5-Spend quality time with my kids each evening they are only young once and I need to slow down and enjoy it more.
I am doing the same thing trying to bring my lunch every day, I even prepped up all my lunches for the week so I don't have an excuse!
ReplyDeleteYour endurance will come back I promise, keep walking and moving and getting things done!
Thanks! I do notice the endurance getting better but there are days its still frustrating.
DeleteI hope you had a great week chasing those goals Shelley!!! :-)
ReplyDelete