Friday, September 9, 2011

5 Question Friday

I still need to post about the fair and Labor Day weekend that will come soon I promise.
 
1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
When Kenny calls me it plays a country boy could survive, I have sweet home alabama for some friends then I have several nickelback songs, as well as Black Betty and Copperhead Road. Yes I know its a strange collaberation

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
I think it would have to be this past weekend at the fair, knowing that Nathan is old enough to ride the rides with Blake and loving it.
Oh and throwing candy at the parade.

3. Paper books or ebooks?
Paper
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
Would a housekeeper count??? If not then I would love to have the Kenmore Elite series stove that has two side by side ovens and a huge cook top.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
Well first serious mutual crush was when I was 13, then first serious relationship was with my hubby at 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment