Friday, September 16, 2011

To much soda... Or just to darn exhausted

I think I have either had to much soda this week or just plain exhausted from being so busy with work that I am seeing things.

It's been a super busy stressful week at work then every evening has been filled with something that keeps me from the mounds of laundry and dishes awaiting me.

Last night we all 4 got haircuts, crazy but its almost easier to do everyone at once than try to get several appointments and juggle our schedules to who has which boy when. So for 2 hours we were at the salon and thankfully the lady who does it is super sweet and loves the kids. Because I was about to be unglued they were running like crazy. They know they get candy after their hair cut, well Nathan gets his during so he will sit still.

I was the last one to go and all that time gave me chances to look thru all the books she had. Well I found a hair cut I wanted and that my hair was long enough for. My hair is super thick and as long as it is its HEAVY and getting to the point when I put it in a pony tail I get a headache half way thru the day. So I have a new hair style I am not totally sold on but my hair is lighter still has the length and I can still pull it back if I want to. Hope that when I have more time to play with it I can make it look better.

This afternoon I had two files in a row one with the name Wallace who I wondered about him being related to Rusty Wallace's family. Next one I picked up last name was Edwards immediately thought of Carl Edwards. Maybe I have had two much soda or watch to much NASCAR.....

Good news is the weekend is almost here and I have a busy one but glad it won't be filled with staring at a computer screen and files.

No comments:

Post a Comment