Oh the joys of having boys. Last night I was in the kitchen fixing dinner while cleaning up, feeding Nathan and helping Kenny decide what to do about our house construction. Blake comes in and says he needs to go to the bathroom, I am like so just go. He rarely asks he knows how to go alone and then he said he couldn't there was a frog in the toilet. I was like oh yeah right how on earth would a frog get in the toilet. So Kenny went in and checked came out and said you need to go in and see. I still thought they were joking or that Kenny had somehow brought the thing in the house and put it in the bathroom to scare me.
Anyway I went in and yep there was a tree frog in our toilet, Blake wanted to flush him down but was afraid he would jump out and land on him. So we got a bowl and a lid caught him and took him back outside. Blake was scared of the frog even though it was a small frog compared to the ones we had for the frog jumping contest.
I am still not sure how the frog got in the house and in the toilet with all of us in the kitchen, then my mind starts thinking oh my how long has it been in the bathroom hiding I could have almost stepped on it at night or not noticed it in the shower. I hope the frog decides to stay outdoors where it belongs.
No comments:
Post a Comment