In High School I a few friends called me Shelley Bean not sure why.
Childhood my Grandparents called me posey which I never liked, had the nickname catfish at one point because I am a very restless sleeper and move constantly at night or so I was told. Umm Shell is a pretty common one that I only allow my friends to use, irritates me when someone I barely know uses it. Oh and in RTC my Junior year I got the nickname of Minnie Mouse.
2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
Just me! Well when I was 10 my dad remarried and I have a half sister.
3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Jeffrey Donovan
4. What is currently your favorite song?
Its actually Blake's favorite song but every time I hear it he sings the whole thing and makes me smile. Its Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean. He can even sing it now without the music, told me its his and April's song :)
5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Both, I am deciding to upgrade to a new smart phone as soon as I save the 100. We are saving for things on our new house all that we can pay for out of our pocket will save us money in the end not financing as much. Oh and I am planning a Maurices shopping day either Sept 2 or 3rd.

No comments:
Post a Comment