I had a doctors appointment last Thursday for the yearly check up with my OB/GYN and well I knew I didnt want to see the number on the scale and oh boy was right. It was a number I had only seen while pregnant, it depressed me the remainder of the day. So I decided that that number had to change and I never want to see it again. Saturday Nathan wasnt content with just sitting in the swing, bouncy seat or jumparoo and I really wanted to use the treadmill. So I strapped the carrier thing on and stuck him in it and walked on the treadmill, he actually loved it and laughed the whole time. I am not sure what he weighs but I know it was hard walking with him strapped to me.
I decided to forgo the junk food and limit the caffiene and its amazing how good you feel after one day of not eating crappy foods. I was shocked at the energy I had last night, I cooked dinner did laundry and then walked on the treadmill and at 11pm I was still full of energy. So hopefully by eating healthy I can continue to have more energy to counter act the severe lack of sleep.
I had set a goal of losing at least 15 pounds by end of March, or be two sizes smaller than I currently am. I haven't seen any results of my hard work reflect on the scale yet but it is only Tuesday so I have to hold strong and continue on and see what the scale says next Monday. Ha who am I kidding I weigh each time I use the bathroom! Even at work we have a scale in the bathroom and I weigh each time, yeah I know its not good but I like knowing exactly where I am at all thru the day.
So next week I will check back with my progress!
Good Luck!
ReplyDelete