Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby food already???

Last week I gave Nathan baby cereal for the first time ever and he liked it. But I only did it a few times as it seemed to give him a tummy ache. But over the past week he has been eating more ounces and more frequently getting me up every two hours to eat and he was like that day and night. He had been sleeping at least 3-5 hours between a feeding then eat and sleep 2 more hours before wanting to be wide awake at 4am!
So yesterday at walmart I bought stage one baby foods and tried him on sweet potatoes last night and he loved it and ate quite a bit, I made him stop for fear of giving him a tummy ache. Then he ate about 6 oz between then and bed time and slept from 9pm until 2:30 which is the longest stretch in over a week. Maybe formula just isn't fulfilling him like it used to and he is now ready for food. I know that some time he will sleep thru the night or for at least 6-7 hours straight. I could sure use more than 2-3 hours be up for an hour then another 2-3 then start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment