Blake is growing up so fast! He went to his first movie at a theatre on Saturday with Connie, April, Zach and Desmon and he enjoyed it and thought it was a really really big tv. He is a lot smarter than I realize and quickly catches on to things that I wouldn't expect him to. Just in the past week he knows that before bed he has to brush his teeth and he does it himself (we then double check) and then of a morning after getting dressed he goes in and brushes his teeth, we used to have to drag him in there or constantly ask him to go brush them. He is starting to know the difference in junk food and real food and requests real food over junk which thrills me to no end. And he will sit with us while we watch Biggest Loser and during commercial breaks he tries to exercise just like them it is so cute to watch. He is becoming more independent and turning from toddler to soon being in Kindergarten. Its crazy how fast time can fly.
Nathan is also growing super fast, he is already rolling over and can grab toys when he sees them and kick at toys on his play gym. And I am not so sure that he isn't starting to cut some teeth he chews constantly on his hands, blankets, bottles anything he can get to his mouth. Blake got his first tooth New Years Day which would have made him 4.5 months old and Nathan will be 4 months old on the 25th. Nathan has been trying to sit up for quite sometime and loves to sit in his bumbo seat and to sit on your lap and if he is laying on your arm you can feel him trying to sit all the way up. I am not sad to pack the baby clothes away and all the 4oz bottles but it is a bit sad at how fast he is growing and learning new things.
Its fun and amazing to watch them both grow and change and Blake loves being a big brother and makes sure to kiss and hug Nathan before bed and first thing of a morning and a hundred times in between. I think they will grow up and be great friends and I know there will be disagreements between them but they will always have each other throughout their lives. Blake is now to the stage where he dont want to stay the night somewhere unless Nathan can stay too which is sweet and shows me that he really cares about and loves Nathan.
I cannot believe how much they are both growing up so fast. Blake acts like a little adult.
ReplyDelete