Well its once again January and the start of a whole new year. I have so much that I want to accomplish this year. Top of the list is losing at least 40+ pounds I have all the tools and the knowledge just need to put it to use and achieve my goal.
I want to get better at going to church more regularly the kids and I have been going off and on since Thanksgiving but at times its super hard handling both kids by myself but Blake is getting used to it and I bring him crayons and a coloring book and some trucks to play with which keeps him pretty busy for the hour and fifteen minutes.
Thursday night friends of ours watched the boys all night Blake was excited to have Nathan with him for a sleep over and its the third time Nathan has stayed overnight some where and the first time with some one other than grandparents. But Connie and Dwayne should be considered grandparents they spoil them while they are there and Blake loves going over there and spending time and I am sure Natahn loved it too.
Kenny and I went out Thursday night and had a real good time with friends and we stayed way past midnight but it was well worth it. We saw several friends we dont see real often and there was a decent band. It was odd not having to get up every two to three hours and actually being able to sleep for 5 hours straight uninterrupted.
No comments:
Post a Comment