Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nathan

Yesterday Nathan was 4 months old. And last year on that same date is when I took a home pregnancy test to find out that I was pregnant. At times it doesnt seem like a year has already passed.

Over the weekend Nathan mastered rolling over from back to stomach and then back over and he tries so hard to sit up from laying down and gets almost all the way up. I cant believe that in the past couple weeks that he has grown and learned so much.

He still only sleeps for about 2 hours between feedings every night so I still do not get 6 hours of sleep a night more like 3, I keep thinking that some night he will sleep a bit longer then I worry I am doing something wrong because he never logs more than 8 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period. I know babies are supposed to sleep a lot more than that. My body seems to be getting used to the lack of sleep or maybe its from just going non stop never letting myself stop for to long in fear of exhaustion setting in.

I will try and post some new pictues of the boys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment