So I received an email from a friend this morning checking on me since I hadn't been blogging or sending any emails recently. And I hadn't realized that I had withdrew myself from everything the past week.
Work has been real crazy since the long holiday weekend I am now alone doing the work of 2 people (well actually there is enough to keep at least 3 people busy) and it seems like no matter how hard I work I am on a merry go round that never stops and I never feel like at the end of the day that I made much progress.
Nathan had his two month shots yesterday which made him a bit fussy during the night but the doctor said he is right on track weighs 12 pounds and 23 inches long! And the best part he can now have juice twice a day and he said he should start sleeping for longer than 2 hours between feedings yay I am so ready for that part to arrive.
We purchased a treadmill over the weekend and I absolutely love it!!!! And in less than a week of using it I can feel and see the difference and even the scale is noticing my hard work. What I paid for it was cheaper than two gym memberships for Kenny and I not to mention its hard to find time to go to the gym with full time work and having two small children. It looks a bit tacky in our living room next to the wall but its the best place for it. I can use it while keeping an eye on Nathan plus I have the TV to distract me so I am not constantly looking at the time and distance.
I am even starting to love running and have ran some each night since we put it together, now I can't run no mile yet but I know I will get there because each night I can go longer and longer.
There are lots of other things going on in my life at the moment that I wont go in to detail about now but when I have all the answers I will make a post about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment