Blake was so happy to get to hold Nathan by himself in both of these pictures. The family picture was taken by April. 

Connie feeding Nathan a snack mid way thru picture taking and while she was feeding Nathan Dwayne took Blake for a ride on the tractor (one of Blake's favorite things to do) Both Connie and Dwayne are like another set of grandparents to my to sons, they love spending time with them and Blake looks forward to getting to go spend and evening with them, and I know that Connie and Dwayne equally enjoy the time with Blake and Nathan. I am very happy to have them and their 3 kids April, Chad and Todd as a part of our extended family.
Connie feeding Nathan a snack mid way thru picture taking and while she was feeding Nathan Dwayne took Blake for a ride on the tractor (one of Blake's favorite things to do) Both Connie and Dwayne are like another set of grandparents to my to sons, they love spending time with them and Blake looks forward to getting to go spend and evening with them, and I know that Connie and Dwayne equally enjoy the time with Blake and Nathan. I am very happy to have them and their 3 kids April, Chad and Todd as a part of our extended family.
Awesome pics!
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting us play a roll in your children's lives. We enjoy them immensely.
ReplyDelete