Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nathan's First Thanksgiving and other misc thoughts


Here is a picture that I took of Nathan and my Grandma Shirley on Thanksgiving. In two months he has grown and changed so much!
I am pretty sure my grandma has no clue I took this picture and I think I will surprise her with it on Christmas. She always jokes that she never gets to hold him because every time we see them my Grandpa holds him the whole time.
I am very happy to have my grandparents around to enjoy my children and they love being Great Grandparents. Recently I have been taking Blake and Nathan to church and meeting them there and you can tell they are proud and happy to have us there. Although taking them both by myself is a chore I believe its well worth it.
The past two times I have went my best friend and her fiance have been there and she loves holding Nathan so its nice to have help. They even offer to carry the diaper bag or Nathan's carseat, its odd letting people help me I am so used to being independent and carrying all of it on my own.
I am also privileged enough to have my Great Grandma still living and in good health. I know she wants to see Nathan but I want to wait until flu season is past or at least make sure its not going around the nursing home. I really need and want a new 5 generation picture with Nathan and Blake both the last one we had taken was at Blake's first birthday party. She really enjoys telling others she is a Great Great Grandma.

1 comment: