Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Parade

Work has been super crazy with everyone wanting loans to show before year end, people wanting to sell or buy property before year end for tax purposes. I haven’t had much time to write any blogs and I have so much I’d like to write about.

A couple weeks ago Tina called and wanted to know if Blake would like to ride on their float for the St. James Christmas Parade and I said yes we would be there. It was Blake’s first time being to a parade and he got to be in it as well so he was very excited even though it was super cold out. My mom, stepdad and mother in law kept Nathan in the truck with them while they watched us in the parade. He said he had lots of fun and would love to do it again. There was even a good picture of him in the St. James paper the following week. It was so nice to get to spend some time with Tina, Ryan and Owen even though there wasn't much time to talk it was very nice. I got to see several people I knew who were along the streets watching and Blake even got his pockets packed with candy when we got back to our car by a friend we hadn't seen in a couple years.
Blake never forgets anyone and even if he hasn't seen them in a long time he will remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment