Thursday, December 10, 2009

Strange

I am a fan of Skittles but I am weird about the way I eat them. I will not eat the yellow or green (thank goodness I work with a guy who loves the yellow and green so I don't have to throw them out) I make sure that I eat two at a time but they can not be the same color. I should have took a picture of them all lined up in two's before I ate them just now. People have told me I have a weird way of eating them and I never really gave it much thought until today after I spent probably 5 minutes picking out the ones I wont eat then pairing up the ones I do like. And mind you if I end up with an uneven number then I put it in the pile with yellow and green for some one else to eat.

I also do the same with m&m's and even though no matter what color they taste the same I find myself pairing them up.

Not sure where this weird obsession stemmed from but I remember doing this back in highschool and maybe even earlier that that. Guess I am just a bit OCD with my food since I do not like my food mixed together on my plate either.

Just thought I would share this strange obsession and who knows maybe I am not alone and there are others out there who pair up their candy before consuming it.

No comments:

Post a Comment