It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only a few days away where has the year went? I have already completed most of my Christmas shopping which I am glad of considering it seems like the time is flying by way to fast. Tomorrow Nathan will be two months old, seems like a lot longer than that some days and some days it feels like he should only be a week old.
The past couple weeks have been extra busy and stressful but I am trying to learn to manage the stress without it getting me down. I took off work half a day yesterday to take Blake to the Doctor and he has his first ever sinus infection. Other than the common cold its the first time since he has been born he has been sick and not feeling good. He is usually a really tough kid but the past few days he has been so tired and just didn't want to do anything.
Today he was ready to go to Tonya's with Nathan and play so I think he is starting to feel a bit better and hopefully by Thursday he will be back to his normal active self.
Nathan is back to eating every two hours all night long seems like for a couple weeks he would go 3-4 hours at night a couple times a week and well now we are back to every two hours he is hungry and will eat and an I finally get him to sleep an hour later and by the time I get to sleep he is waking up again. I have forgot what it feels like to lay down to sleep and I have defiantly forgot how good my bed feels as I haven't got to sleep in it but two night since he was born.
Sunday was the first time I got to take Nathan to church with my grandparent and my best friend and her fiance he did great the entire time surprised me, I figured he would get fussy or get tired of only me holding him but nope he was so good and quiet. I was nervous about taking him just for the fact of all the people wanting to touch him or talk to him and afraid they would be sick or carrying a germ. To bad they don't make hand sanitizer you can use for little babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment