I will post pictures in a separate post of the kids on Halloween night.
I always try to make sure to visit with grandparents on Halloween even if that means I have to rush and hurry around to get everywhere I feel that its important. So this year I had two kids to dress and take everywhere. Kenny had planned on going with me but at the last minute he had to help his Grandma. So I took Nathan and Blake to my grandparents house to visit and of course she gave him almost the entire bowl of candy. Then we headed to Dwayne and Connie's so they could see the boys and Blake was so excited to see if Dwayne was all dressed up. Even though Blake knew it was him under the mask he was still leery and a bit afraid to go near him. So Blake got even more candy and he got to play and run around having fun. April took several pictures of both kids. Nathan just watched everything and everyone and stayed quiet. After I finally convinced Blake we needed to leave so we could drop Nathan off at Papa Kenny's so we could go to town and Trick or Treat. We get to Pat and Kenny's and Blake decides he is done and does not need or want any more candy. So we called it a night, I wanted him to get to go door to door like I did when I was young but he just isn't interested and I am not going to force him. And we don't need all that candy laying around, he isn't a fan of candy which is a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment