This has felt like one long never ending week but today is Friday and there are mounds of files to get done between today Monday and Tuesday... Because I am off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Its the first time since I have been here 9 years I have taken more than two vacation days in a row (minus the 3 weeks after having Blake and Nathan)
I am trying not to stress about it I know I need the time off and Thursday and Friday I will be grilling at the Maries County Fair so its not really a vacation, which is why I took Wednesday off as well. I need some me time especially after last weekend and this week. I have to find a dress for a very important wedding I am attending in a couple weeks.
Yesterday was our 9 year wedding anniversary guess you know when you've been married a long time when its just another day. I had a board meeting last night got home from it we ate chicken tenders cooked in the microwave and chips in lawn chairs in the dining room. Real romantic ha!!!
Really hope to get the rest of our furniture moved this weekend and to get our tv moved I am missing getting to relax and watch a show or movie not to mention house is way to quiet after the kids are in bed!
The new house is finally starting to feel more like home I don't wake up at night feeling like I am in someone elses house, don't feel strange getting up in the night and walking thru it to the kitchen to get Nathan more milk. First few nights I felt like I had to walk quietly and that I was in someone elses house.
Working another auction tomorrow and hopefully it won't be a long one. At least it's not one that has anything on it I think I HAVE to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment