Friday, August 17, 2012

5 Question Friday

Haven't done one of these in a long time...

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store? 98% of the time its milk and about 95% of the time I always get a diet mountain dew when I am in line to check out.

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it? Relax enjoy the quiet time maybe do some shopping.

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under? Over a majority of the time but not by much usually 5-10 on highways or interstates. Heck on the interstate driving 80 you get passed like your are standing still. But in town I try to obey and go right at or a little under.

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix?? Chocolate chip cookies homade. Favorite from a mix would be brownies.

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")? Mouse because if you smack it hard enough you would hopefully make it go a long ways away. However with a spider you never know where it went and if its night time it really creeps me out wondering where it went or if I killed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment