Wow its Friday and I haven't posted this week. It was one of those weeks when you wake up of a morning and have no clue what day it is. One of those weeks where you have strange vivid weird dreams that make you think, and totally freak you out.
I had two night in a row with the strange dreams and was almost ready to run to the local book store and buy a dream book just to see what they meant. Then I got smart and looked online for free didn't really learn much. Some of the dream meanings really did make sense.
One dream I had was about a friend from high school who passed away back in 2005. But in my dream she was alive but still had cancer and she had me cutting her hair before it all fell out. The dream seemed to last forever and it was filled with happy times for the two of us and also sad knowing she had cancer. I can honestly say it freaked me out and it was the first time I had ever had a dream with her in it.
Had two dreams about fire, which I hadn't had a fire dream that was that vivid and intense for over 9 years. At least the two I had were mild compared to the nightmares I had years ago.
This week was still a week trying to adjust to school being out which creates a new morning routine and evening routine. Spent a few evenings at our new house sweeping (in which the boys promptly drove their bikes thru the pile) I plan on finishing the sweeping this weekend along with giving my poor car a much needed hand scrubbing.
Hopefully this weekend the cabinet guy will come to measure our kitchen and bathrooms so we can pick out the stain and the door fronts we want. If he don't come this weekend it will be up to Kenny to pick both out.... That scares me just a wee bit....
Next week will be interesting, Kenny leaves Monday afternoon for a week long class in Chicago. I won't see him possibly until Saturday evening. The boys probably won't see him until Sunday which is Father's day. I have an auction on the 18 then the 19 I am going with Don to St. Louis airport to pick Brenda up and I will be taking Nathan with me (yeah I may be asking for disaster). Blake wanted to go with me but I told him that his daddy wanted a day with just them.
No comments:
Post a Comment