Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Question Friday

Well since I haven't made a post in quite sometime figured I may as well do a 5 question Friday post.

1. What is your current favorite tv show?

    By far Burn Notice followed up by Make it or Break it.



2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
     Ha that would have to be anytime my Great Grandma cut my hair, they said she used to be a hair stylist....



3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
     Getting to go with my dad to Hot Springs Arkansas in his semi.


4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
    Not really because we just plain don't have time to do any fun things. Although with having boys they think its fun working on our new house and playing in the dirt for hours. Blake thinks its great getting to help his Papa Mitch farm.


5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
Ok I have NEVER EVER been on a plane so I think I would say drive you can see and expierence so much more.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, burn notice is the best :)

    I've never flown, or driven across the country, and I would like to do both. There is so much of my country I have not seen and I feel like I'm really missing out.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete