Blake graduated Kindergarten on May 19, 201! I was so happy for him and he had grown so much over the course of the school year. The classes put on a very nice presentation and had lots of songs. Normally Blake would just stand there or that's what he did in preschool. But not this time he sang right along and kept waving to us.
Him and his best friend Elizabeth were waving to us. I was sitting right next to her family and they kept smiling and waving the whole time.
They kept looking our way but the little girl with the purple flower headband is Elizabeth's sister. I was glad they were all standing pretty close so I could have them all in the pictures.
As each kid was called up the teacher said their name and what they wanted to be when they grew up...Well for any of you that know Blake well you already know the answer.... he wants to be a bull rider and he has told me that since he was 2!!! Out of all the kids in Kindergarten only two wanted to be a bull rider.
After the ceremony they had refreshments and cookies in the classrooms. Blake and Elizabeth wanted a picture together. Not sure why she wanted to hold his diploma but guess it was nice of her. Blake is sad she isn't going to be in his class next year and wants me to have her over for lots of playdates.
We finally got a picture of the three of us granted its not a real good picture but I was determined to at least have one!
No comments:
Post a Comment