Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crazy Busy!

Never thought that things could be so crazy and busy that I would find myself scheduling a lunch with my husband just so we can have time to talk! Pretty sure its been at least two weeks since we have had uninterrupted time that we could talk about things. Between my volunteering with the Fire Dept for auctions and dinners and building a new house that keeps him busy we have no time. Next week he will be gone the first half of the week for schooling out of town then Thursday is Blake's Kindergarten graduation which we are both attending.
Monday I am taking off early so we can go order our exterior doors and all of our windows we need to pick out brick etc. I am so glad that our house is taking off but geez adding that to a busy schedule will take lots of patience and lots of planning on my part.

Last night patience was lacking and the kids were worn out tired hungry and wanted their daddy (mainly because I told Blake no on things that he thought daddy would overrule on) I am very happy and thankful to have two happy healthy boys. And sure wouldn't trade mommy hood for the world but there are those days that test every last ounce of strength I have and nights you count down the minutes until bedtime.

Very thankful that both boys are flexible and don't get to bent out of shape when our normal routine shifts and changes. They pretty much go with the flow sometimes better than I do, I am a set in stone plan person. Like knowing what when and where things will happen, however I am learning that I will have to change some and adjust to accepting change.

School will be out in a couple short weeks and there is so much I want to take the kids to see and do on weekends. I plan on taking a couple vacation days to take Blake to do special things that Nathan isn't old enough to partake in like Six Flags and Big Surf (however I need to get some serious exercise and dieting done before I am seen in public in a swim suit) Then things I want to take them both to do like the zoo and Grant's Farm and possibly take Blake to a car race in Lebanon.

No comments:

Post a Comment