Friday, December 3, 2010

Because I am cold

Well since its Friday and I am cold all the way to my toes I decided to do 5 question Friday to take my mind off cold weather.

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!

I don't really have a gift that I want to have I'd love my hubby to surprise me with a gift I know nothing about. But I do want to make every effort possible to spend quality time with family and extended family this holiday season

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
Well from childhood it was the Christmas my Uncle and Aunt got me everything I had put on my wish list I got a sleeping bag and tent that went over my bed. Moon shoes, new clothes, a bunch of toys I had been wanting. Of course being the only girl in the family and the youngest I was a bit spoiled by them my Uncle had 3 boys who were all quite abit older than me.
From my married years my favorite gift was my Bulova watch my hubby bought for me a few years back I wasn't expecting a gift and defiantly not one of that price!

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
An EMT or Nurse and be able to work my schedule around so that I could be home with the kid during the day.


4. When do you put up your tree?

Usually the first part of December but since we are now doing a fresh tree we wait until mid December. But growing up my mom never wanted to mess with a tree so some years it went up two days before Christmas and came down Christmas day and some years we didn't even put one up.


5. What is your favorite Holiday?
This is a hard one just because Holidays are hard for me and always have been, however they are getting better and I think that Christmas this year will be one of the best.

1 comment:

  1. holidays are hard for me too...but thanksgiving is my favorite...no pressure with gifts, just family, food, and fun!

    ReplyDelete