It's Christmas Eve and it will be a white Christmas. I would have rather had the white stuff when I could be home and not having to be getting out in it to drive to work. Blake was exctited when he saw the snow and stood at the window watching me clear my car off. I am sure that he is begging his daddy to let him go out and play in the snow.
I have all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped and haven't felt the stress and anxiety that I do most years in the days leading up to Christmas. I am actually excited to watch the kids open gifts in the morning and then excited to see my family open all the gifts that I picked for them.
Our day isn't jam packed busy like it normally is on Christmas Day, we do have one extra stop to make tomorrow that we haven't made in the past. I am very excited to get to spend time with that part of my family and I know the kids will be excited as well.
Hope that I can snap some great pictures of my family on Christmas day and maybe even have a couple pictures of me to post on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment