Monday, December 6, 2010

Pictures from my visit with my Great Grandma

I finally got the pictures uploaded from when my cousin and I went and visited my Great Grandma/his Grandma. I had dressed nice that day only to be informed I needed to meet wearing my workout clothes and well I did but wasn't happy about getting my pictures taken in them.....

This was right after she figured out who we were. I gave her a picture book full of photos of Blake and Nathan which I think made her day. Oh plus gives her something to show off to all the other old ladies in the nursing home.


My cousin Scott with his Grandma she was happy to see him and then tried to choke him while getting the picture taken. But she was happy to see both of us.


And then there is the picture with me and Great Grandma. I know she really enjoyed our visit once she figured out who we both were!

No comments:

Post a Comment