Grandma went on a painting spree. Went over one evening last week to find her painting a room pepto bismol pink.... Of course the kids wanted to help
And came home covered in pink paint... She painted the adjacent room bright purple haven't got a picture of that yet.
The boys spent a couple days at my moms and my stepdad bought Nathan his own tablet think he was excited ;) now they both had a tablet to play with when there.
One evening last week we had to go pick this up..... And it will be the firstthing we hang in our new house go figure.
Couple weeks ago I was having a awful day well an awful week after lunch I got this lovely angel delivered to me. Yes I cried as it was from two very good friends... Made my day much brighter now she sits next to my computer at work.





No comments:
Post a Comment