Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekly Chase

Time again for another weekly chase post... Where oh where do the weeks go??????

The weekend was super busy and the first two days of the week look to be hectic. I am excited that my best friend is staying the night with me tomorrow night on her way thru to see other family. Haven't seen her since last year and she moved to Hawaii :( We are planning a dinner together and maybe a little shopping.

Last week my goals were:

-Continue drinking at least 80oz of water a day need to be well hydrated for the 5k Saturday night not sure if it will be super hot out but need to be well prepared. Did well with this goal and it paid off cause it was super hot and humid Saturday night.

2-Do one minute exercises daily. Didn't do so well with that one.


3-Bring lunch each day to work. Yep did that one even on the days I was tired and didn't want to mess with it.

4-Continue to spend quality time with the boys each day. Success again and need to do it again this week with them seeing their grandparents and me working pretty much 3 days straight I haven't seen them since Friday night :(

5-Exercise daily weather its running stairs, taking a walk, doing squats etc at home. Was active more daily. I didn't go crazy knowing I had a race coming up but still made sure to make more trips up the stairs at work and staying busy at home.

Goals for this week:
1-Get better at the one minute exercises and focus them on ab work.

2- Spend time with the kids and with my husband.

3-Cook dinners at home and have the kids help

4-Get in at least two lunch time workouts.

5-Drink my water.

6-Survive the crazy work week with bouncing back and forth from one job to the other not seeing home for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Shelley I hope you have an awesome time visiting with your best friend!!! Good luck with all your goals this week! And congrats on the 5K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the goals! Congrats on the 5k!

    ReplyDelete