Lately I have just been feeling blah. I have lots I could/should blog about pictures to post but I just haven't done it. Regular office job has been busy and super stressful to the point I dread coming in. Ambulance shift on Saturday was long and tiring but somehow its a different long and tiring than the office job. Yes lack of sleep makes me cranky but I love it there and wouldn't trade it for the world. I picked up a call in transfer Monday night I left home at 10:30 pm to drive half an hour one way to get a patient and then make a two hour drive to the hospital that they were being transferred to. I got back home after 5 about 20 minutes before my alarm would go off. I was dead dog tired and realized all nighters aren't as easy as years back! But I still wouldn't trade that for anything I love what I do as an EMT.
Lots of things going on that are bugging me in some form or another and I think its affecting my mood a lot. That and being exhausted! Blake starts 3rd grade tomorrow need to find a preschool for Nathan.
Ambulance base is having a employee and family bbq and pool party Saturday evening so I am taking the kids to it. Will be nice being around everyone and meeting their kids. Sunday I am helping with a friend's baby shower I need to make cupcakes and finish the gift.
Trying to plan something cheap yet fun for our ten year anniversary for next weekend. I work that Friday night from 8p-8a on Saturday morning so I hope for a nice calm night. We will head out after I get home from work. Hubby won't say what sounds fun to do so I have been stressing a lot about ideas on what to do where to go etc. Not sure why 10 years makes me feel like we should do something special we haven't done anything on our anniversary before other than eat dinner out. Maybe because lots of our friends never made it to the 10 year mark before divorce one set of good friends was right at the 10 year mark when they divorced.
Really struggling with motivation, food and exercise. Need to workout but no sleep and work being crazy and stressful has not allowed that to happen on lunch breaks. Evening things that we have been doing have kept evening workouts gone unless I want to do them at midnight. I know it will all smooth back out school will start we will get back on that schedule where kids are in bed and ASLEEP by 8 each night and I will have two hours to clean laundry and workout and get to bed at a decent time. Just hate the feeling now of feeling as you are sinking and treading water getting no where.
I think I need this sign for the boys bathroom! But they are happy and having fun being boys and getting dirty now to get them to clean the tub after their bath :)
I feel ya on the blah lately. You definitely have a lot going on, make sure to take time for yourself!
ReplyDelete