Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catch up and a couple photos....

Wow way behind in posting not sure where time is going or where this week has gone. This will be a lot of random things all piled in to one post. I will start with a couple pictures from Monday night. We decided to do our class pictures at school Monday.

Yes that would be me strapped to the backboard laying sideways on the bench and yes I was a bit nervous that the two behind me would drop me on my face... We wanted to do an awesome class picture that was way cooler than years past and I think we achieved it. Hard to think that beginning of semester we had 20+ people and now we are down to this small group and I bet that the group will be smaller of the ones of us who end up going on to national testing.

Here is another picture from the same night.


The teacher liked this one because you could see that I was suspended several inches off the ground and well I can say that I had some bruising below my knees and below something else... But it was an awesome picture and some close friends of mine couldn't believe that I finally got the courage up to do this for a class picture guess it was time to step out of my comfort zone.


This was one that another girl got with her camera I think when its not cropped you can see that both Nicci and I are suspended off the ground just hanging around.

I have been so busy with ambulance time studying for my practical skills test that is tomorrow that I totally forgot I need to be training for a5k that is June 23! Lucky for me I found out our team is walking most of it so I am not to worried. I am worried about it being my first ever solo trip to St. Louis and first ever race but excited to do it with one of my close dear friends and we are doing the race in honor of her mom who is battling breast cancer for the second time in two years.

Tomorrow is a huge day I go test for National Registry Level for practical skills and as I am trying not to be nervous I have eagles soaring in my stomach! I know that I know the material I just have to keep my nerves in check. After my test if I can get back to St. James in time I am going to spend the rest of the day at the ambulance base and hope for some good calls!!!!

Blake played in his first ever baseball game last Friday I will upload pics and do a post on it soon, he plays again tomorrow night and is excited that it's picture night. Maybe I can talk one of the ambulance crews in to going over there during his game so I can watch him play some.


No comments:

Post a Comment